A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
-Jill Scott-

torsdag 16. august 2012

1st day of the rest of my life!

I entered the plain with a stone in my stomach. How do you defend your masters? I enter the school and do not calm down. I try to prepare even more but my min is not there.......I wait, I enter room 455 and I present, talk and defend. I leave, get called back in, Karen is smiling, and once again I leave the room. This time with a happy, not nervous smile on my face. It was time for me to enjoy Copenhagen and its sunny weather for some hours....just like an adult. I'm now an adult!

It's real surrealistic that yesterday was my last day as a student, and this time, I end my studies without the intention to go back for an other degree. When I ended the last time it was with the intention to work for some time and gather inspiration for my masters.... And I have a masters! Wow... I hold a masters.. Am happy and proud :)

Today I woke up to the first day if the of my life! Our life... Yesterday we have been married for three years too. So today is the start of our fourth year of love too! And what a great day. Ive decided to grab all opportunities that cross my path, so I'm going to spend a couple of months producing a tv show! Fun fun fun, challenging and exiting. So, my first day confirmed that I do have a project employment from Monday and on! Happy.com

Now I'm waiting to see what the rest of my adult life will bring!